| SEASON 10 | SEASON 9 | SEASON 8 | SEASON 8 | SEASON 7 | SEASON 6 | SEASON 5 | SEASON 4 | SEASON 3 | SEASON 2 | SEASON 1 | ABOUT
Episode 81: He Will Have to Edit That Out
- 00m:52s | A quick discussion about the new Mod Manager in Civilization VI: Gathering Storm.
- 05m:29s | Commentary on the new Jersey Color System in Civilization VI: Gathering Storm.
- 18m:19s | The features and failings of the Modifier Attachment System in Civilization VI.
- 28m:43s | Comments on the now famous Apostles vs. Rock Bands Mod by Neirai.
- 40m:28s | JNR13 discusses his climate change and renewable energy mods.
Runtime: 61m:46s | Filesize: 36.2MB
Release Date: March 12th, 2018
Hosts: Rob (R8XFT), Neirai, LeeS, JNR13, thecrazyscotsman
Episode 80: Shake Things Up a Little Bit
- 00m35s | Modding Spotlight
Checking back in with the show's guest with what what he's been up to over the past half-year in Civilization VI modding.
- 20m15s | Artist Sketchpad
Adding Great Athletes to the game (recorded for Episode 72), mixing and matching Japanese Medieval unit art models (23m52s; recorded for Episode 73) and on Armenia and Malaysia for CivVI (27m57s; recorded for Episode 78).
- 31m24s | Cartography Room
The " Better Great Person Screen" for Civilization VI is examined, and a Reverse Island Plates map script for the game is considered (35m08s).
- 39m26s | Code Corner
Four CivVI modding works share the limelight: " Chrisy15's Civilizations and Leaders", Gedemo's historical and fantastical City States including but not limited to " Pompeii", " Camelot" and " Arkaim" and a Chinese-language based effort to pick a second leader mid-game.
- 57m41s | Miscellaneous
Putting forth the idea of having a Civilization VI religion that is based on two or more Pantheons.
Episode 79: Ball of Twine and Duct Tape
- 02m19s | Miscellaneous
The state of modding with Civilization VI post Rise and Fall expansion pack as compared to CivV and its first expansion, Gods & Kings preceeds thanks and wishes for CivVI modding editing tools (11m38s).
- 16m37s | Modding Spotlight
Evolution and reflections on " Religion Expanded", " Ancient Egyptian Pantheons" and " Vibrant Waters" amongst others for Civilization VI.
- 26m39s | Cartography Room
Works of Natural Wonders, notably " Sukritact's Great Blue Hole" and " Terra Mirabilis" by Deliverator and Chimpan'G, highlights what it brings to CivVI and what there isn't for CivV, followed by the constitution of " Sukritact's Vercingetorix (Gaul)" civilization (36m07s).